Third Wave Identity are now seeking our next wave of graduates looking to embark on their career in Cyber Security, and dive into the world of Identity & Access Management. Depending on your background and preference, you will embark on a journey within either Identity Governance, or Privileged Access Management technologies, going down the path of Development and Engineering.
This is an opportunity to get stuck into a variety of projects across different client verticals within the world of IAM, and you will receive intensive training from our team of Industry veterans. This will ensure that you have complete assurance and confidence, to deliver highly scalable solutions and services within client environments.
The founders of the company have worked together now for over a decade in two of the most successful IAM start-up companies, and one of the big four consultancies. Third Wave Identity was created with the intention of utilising their combined skills, experience, and relationships to build on previous successes and create a consultancy that not only focuses on client needs but also our employees.
You will be based from our London office, so the successful individuals will be located in and around the Greater London area.
You can expect
- Close mentoring
- Vendor product training
- Full equipment provided
- A platform to grow and develop
- Live project environments
- Proactive mindset
- Passion for Cyber Security
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and analytical
- Ability to be SC Cleared
Nice to have
Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Programming in Java
- Experience with SQL DBs
- Portfolio of Git projects
- Using .Net Frameworks
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Your opinion will matter and be valued and heard
What We Offer
Several activities are organized all over the year, such as sports sessions, team building events, monthly meals and much more.
Competitive Salary, Pension & 25 days annual leave and Birthday holiday
Industry qualifications & Vendor training
Hybrid work schedule of home based/ client site, & Flexible working hours
Eat & Drink
Coffee & Snacks provided in our offices + Team building meals and get-togethers