Third Wave Identity are entering the next phases of their growth, and are now seeking Subject Matter Experts within the Privileged Access Management space.
As an Identity & Access Management Consultancy, the role will have you working with a range of clients from various sectors, such as Banking, Insurance, and Government, to name a few, across different PAM transformation projects (CyberArk, Netwrix, etc).
As a PAM SME, you will be playing a fundamental role acting as the client liaison for any advise or queries around Privileged Access, You will also be technically responsible for the end-to-end configuration and development of the Privileged Access Management solutions, particularly CyberArk PAS suite, and Netwrix's PAM product. Therefore, you will need to have an expert level of working knowledge with PAM.
Due to the nature of the projects we are involved in, you will normally work in teams compiled of a Solution Architect, Principal Consultant, Business Analysts and Developers. This setup enables rapid learning for all involved and ensures you always have support when needed.
At Third Wave Identity, you will be given the platform to flourish and develop your career as we support you on your journey, whether that's being given training, the chance to complete certifications on the latest Identity technology, or creating a customised career plan that supports you in reaching your goals.
- Engage with key business stakeholders
- Review and create Architectural design documents
- Evaluate client business strategies
- Define business requirements
- Implementing bespoke PAM solutions
- Certifications/ demonstrable competence with leading PAM solutions
- 2+ Years of experience implementing CyberArk PAM solutions
- Strong communication skills (Written & verbal)
- Ability to be Security cleared
Nice to have
- Experience integrating applications with CyberArk infrastructure
- Experience with Active Directory, or any LDAP, Rest APIs
- Strong understanding of Authentication schemes, SSO, and DevOps processes
- Ability to build client relationships
What might a typical week look like in this role?
- Determining Identity and Access Management requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements, implementing IAM and information security standards, conducting system and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments, recommending secure architecture aligned to business architecture, and identifying/driving remediation of integration issues in IAM
- Supporting the Solution Architect in defining the technology strategy and roadmap
- Researching and analysing emerging technologies, designing based on guidance from the solution architect
- Providing expert knowledge of solution/application architecture for IAM
- Hands-on involvement in the development and configuration of products in SailPoint CyberArk, or similar products
- Guiding the configuration, implementation, monitoring, and support for software and systems with identity and access management solutions that will help ensure compliance with regulatory, industry, and corporate policies and procedures
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company no matter what your 'job title' is. We offer a platform for the full spectrum of the work force to excel and springboard their careers, whether that's by offering support for the latest Vendor certificate, or yearly career reviews so that you are getting to where you want to be.
A Competitive Salary, Pension & 25 days annual leave and Birthday holiday
Industry qualifications & Vendor training
Work life balance
A true hybrid work schedule of home based/ client site, & Flexible working hours
Coffee & snacks provided in our offices & team building meals & get-togethers/ Fun activities