We are currently looking for multiple Identity Subject Matter Experts with around 4 years of experience in Identity Access Management (IAM) projects. This Individual will ideally have at least 3 years of experience in implementing SailPoint's IdentityIQ or IdentityNow (Identity Security Cloud) within client environments and integrating it within the wider infrastructure.
As an Identity & Access Management Consultancy, the role will have you working with a range of clients from various sectors, such as banking, insurance, and government, to name a few.
Due to the nature of the projects we are involved in, you will normally work in teams compiled of a Solution Architect, Principal Consultant, Business Analysts and Developers. This setup enables rapid learning for all involved and ensures you always have support when needed. You should be able to demonstrate an expert level of working knowledge of IAM with clients.
At Third Wave Identity, you will be given the platform to flourish and develop your career as we support you on your journey, whether that's being given training, the chance to complete certifications on the latest Identity technology, or creating a customised career plan that supports you in reaching your goals.
In summary, we would love to talk to Individuals that have self-autonomy, and passion for working in a growing environment, where we are all working towards a similar goal and vision. If you are great at implementing IGA technologies, that will be a huge plus!
- Engage with key business stakeholders
- Implement customised IGA solutions based on/contribute to Architectural Specifications
- Evaluate client business strategies
- Define business requirements, and work with Architects and Principle Consultants to define solutions
- Conduct vulnerability assessments, and risk analysis
- Certifications/demonstrable competence with leading IAM solutions over 3 to 4 years
- 3+ years experience with any Identity Governance Administration systems (SailPoint, Saviynt, RSA or Omada)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Database experience (Oracle, MSSQL, MYSQL, Cosmos etc)
- Proactive mindset
Nice to have
- Ability to be Security Cleared
- Experience with Active Directory or any LDAP, REST APIs
- Strong understanding of authentication schemes, SSO, and DevOps processes
- Ability to build client relationships and win confidence as a trusted advisor
What might a typical week look like in this role?
- Determining Identity and Access Management requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements, implementing IAM and information security standards, conducting system and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments, recommending secure architecture aligned to business architecture, and identifying/driving remediation of integration issues in IAM
- Supporting the Solution Architect in defining the technology strategy and roadmap
- Researching and analysing emerging technologies, designing based on guidance from the solution architect
- Providing expert knowledge of solution/application architecture for IAM
- Hands-on involvement in the development and configuration of products in SailPoint CyberArk, or similar products
- Guiding the configuration, implementation, monitoring, and support for software and systems with identity and access management solutions that will help ensure compliance with regulatory, industry, and corporate policies and procedures
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company no matter what your 'job title' is. We offer a platform for the full spectrum of the work force to excel and springboard their careers, whether that's by offering support for the latest Vendor certificate, or yearly career reviews so that you are getting to where you want to be.
Competitive salary, pension & 25 days annual leave with birthday holiday
Industry qualifications & vendor training
Work life balance
A true hybrid work schedule of home based/client site & flexible working hours
Coffee & snacks provided in our offices & team building meals & get-togethers/ Fun activities